For more than 25 years, Adam M. Thompson has defended the rights of the injured and the criminally accused. From winning million-dollar settlements for accident victims to obtaining dismissals or reduced charges for thousands of defendants, Mr. Thompson takes pride in fighting for each and every client.
"Adam has helped me fight the police and the City for the past ten years over my son getting killed by a NYC cop. He fully investigated my case and always kept me thinking positively. He was able to settle my case with the City I call him my Guardian Angel. God bless him."
"Mr. Thompson is the best. We consider him family. He has handled several cases for my family and our friends over the years and always gets great results. More than that, he treats you with respect and really cares. We would refer anyone who needs a lawyer to him."
"I cannot thank Mr. Thompson enough for what he did for me and my family. I was falsely accused of a crime and he stood in my corner and fought for me day and night. We went to trial and he won my case."
"Mr. Thompson represented me in a automobile accident case. Other lawyers did not want this case. Mr. Thompson accepted my case and fought for may years to protect my rights. The insurance company refused to settle and offer any money for my injuries. Mr. Thompson never gave up and took my case to trial. He was able to get a jury verdict for $125,000.00 when everyone else said I would get nothing. I don't know how I would ever thank him."
"Mr. Thompson represented me in an automobile case. My family and I cannot thank him enough for all his effort and advice. We were ready to settle the case to just get it over with and he urged us to wait it out and have patience. It turned out I had much more serious neck and back injuries than had first been discovered requiring major surgery. He later settled our case for almost one million dollars. He never stopped fighting for us. He has helped us so much."
"Mr. Thompson represented me in a criminal case where I was misidentified and charged with serious crimes I did not commit. He fully investigated my case and never gave up. We went to trial and he got me acquitted of all charges. I am now married and have gotten on with my life, I have Mr. Thompson to thank for that."
"Mr. Thompson walked me through my case (personal injury) and arranged for doctor visit for evaluation of injury and subsequent therapy sessions. He kept me informed of my status and explained the entire process so that there would be no surprises. I was prepared for depositions and eventually the case was settled and all issues were resolved favorably."
"Adam put his heart into my case as if he were the client. He speaks up and stands up for his clients. A real old school mouthpiece. A true lawyer."
"Adam Thompson is one of the greatest lawyers in the legal profession. His knowledge of the legal system is impeccable. He got me out of some stuff and for that i am forever in his dept. He is know joke and he really wins every case."
"This guy is the 'best of the best'! Generally I do not like lawyers so for me to say something is quite amazing. Adam is an honest lawyer who is out for the clients best interest regardless if it puts money in his pocket or not. Its hard to find a decent guy who knows what he is talking about. So if Adam will work with you I'd say run don't walk as he has the knowledge and character to help you."
"Adam saved my life!! I was in danger of being falsely convicted because of poor representation from my first attorney. Adam stepped in and got down to business. He is super smart and understands the most important aspects of working a case. More importantly, Adam took the time to make me feel comfortable with the process and understand me. I couldn't imagine any other attorney closing my case with such success!!"
"If you are looking for a skilled, knowledgeable, caring yet aggressive defense in legal matters then Adam Thompson is your answer. I have known Mr. Thompson for seven years needing his assistance on two different occasions for a family member and then myself. My experiences with Mr. Thompson have been completely positive. Adam's handling is heartfelt (he treats you like family) and your in good hands legally since he is very proactive and hardworking on your case. I feel very confident and reassured having him as my attorney. He embodies all the good qualities that you would look for in an attorney but more importantly in a human being."
"Adam Thompson has been my attorney since 2006. He is on top of his game! Always honest & up front. Always gets back to me if I have questions & reliable. 100 % energy!!! He is a winner! He prepares you at all time & keeps you well informed and updated. I trust him! If you need someone on your side chose Adam Thompson. You will be glad you did!!!!"
"When I met Adam Thompson, I knew right away that he was a class act! He is a brilliant attorney, fights for his clients and what he believes in with 110% passion and effort! His knowledge as it pertains to the law (criminal, civil) is simply unmatched! Having had the pleasure of working with Adam Thompson as an on air news contributor, I am convinced he's simply in a class by himself! I worked with him when I was a journalist at CNN and now have had the pleasure of having him as a guest in my own broadcast studio (www.floridasunstudios.com) as a frequent guest commentator on HLN's Jane Velez Mitchell's Show, Issues. Aside from being a brilliant attorney, this guy has moxie and class! It's no wonder that he is also a syndicated radio talk show host. If I were a network news executive, Adam Thompson would definitely be on my 'short list' of attorneys to hire as a legal analyst!"
"Adam had be retained by a close friend many years ago and I had always heard him described as a 'powerhouse'! Recently, I had an unexpected situation and thankfully we still 25 yrs later had Adams number. It was a holiday weekend and he was out of state but he quickly took it over and not only advised me but went beyond by doing everything possible to minimize the situation immediately. He kept me informed, explaining next steps and his expectation. He handled it so professionally and I honestly don't think the outcome would have been what it was without him. I am very grateful and highly recommend him."
Arrested? Hurt in Accident?
Get Help 24/7
- Am I Allowed to Represent Myself in My New York DWI Case? Why Should I Hire an Attorney?
- Can I Do a Treatment Program in New York City?
- Can I Use Mouthwash to Avoid DWI in New York City?
- Can the Police Search Your Home Without a Warrant in New York?
- Do You Know Your Rights?
- Do You Need a Lawyer before You're Charged?
- DWI Stop -- How Do I Respond When Asked If I Have Been Drinking?
- Free Report: Who will be on the Jury for my Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Free Report: Are You Eligible for Drug Court in New York?
- Free Report: Constructive Possession in New York - What It Is and Why It Matters
- Holiday DWI Checkpoints in New York
- How Can I Get Evidence Thrown Out or Suppressed in New York?
- How Can You Defend Someone You Know Is Guilty?
- How Long Can I Go to Jail for Selling Drugs in New York?
- How Much Will a DWI Lawyer Cost in New York City?
- How Often Do Medical Errors Occur?
- If a Police Officer Asks You to Take a Field Sobriety Test What Should You Do?
- I Was Caught Smuggling Drugs – Will I Go to Federal Prison?
- I Was Notified of a Probation Violation Hearing in New York. Do I Need an Attorney?
- My Lawyer Told Me to Refuse the Chemical Test in New York, Is that Right?
- New York Construction Sites Accidents: Fatalities and Safety Violations [Infographic]
- Penalties for Alcohol and Drug-Related Driving Violations in New York [infographic]
- Should I Take a Breathalyzer Test in New York?
- Should I Talk to the Police or Prosecutor after I am Arrested in New York or New Jersey?
- The Crime of Rape in the State of New York
- Top Five Mistakes Defendants Make in a New York DWI Case
- Types of Medical Errors
- What Are Pre-Trial Hearings?
- What Are the Penalties for Possession or Sale of Marijuana in New York?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to a DWI Charge?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to New York Sex Crimes Charges?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to the Sale of Drugs in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for Drug Possession in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for DWI in New York?
- What Behavior and Patterns the Police Look for When Searching Out Intoxicated Drivers
- What If the Police Didn't Read Me My Rights before Arresting Me for DWI in New York?
- What Is a Line-Up and Show Up?
- What Is a Misdemeanor DWI in New York City?
- What Is an Arraignment In New York?
- What Is an Illegal Search in New York?
- What Is a Search and Seizure in New York?
- What Is a Sentence Enhancement in New York?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Case?
- What Is Boating While Intoxicated in New York?
- What Is Constructive Possession?
- What Is the HGN Test?
- What Is the Officer Looking For When the Officer Asks Me to Follow a Pen Light?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Cocaine in New York City?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Oxycodone in New York City?
- What Takes Place at a Criminal Trial?
- Who Will Be on the Jury for My Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Will I Be Drug Tested in Court in New York?