Our legal services and trial skills are so recognized in the legal community that other solo practitioners and small firms hire us to either take over cases for them or go to trial with a case if they cannot settle. Nothing demonstrates higher praise for our skill than having other lawyers seek our help to win cases for them.
"I have used Mr. Thompson's services as trial counsel on numerous cases. I have found him to be professional and always prepared. He always obtains excellent results. He is an aggressive lawyer who gets things done. My clients have always thanked me for using his services."
"Adam Thompson has tried several cases for my firm. We always win, and the clients love him! He is 'The Man'!"
"I have used Adam Thompson for all types of personal injury and criminal cases for my firm for over 10 years. He is simply the best. I call him "The Master" I would recommend his service to anyone!"
"Adam Thompson is one of the most gifted and knowledgeable trial lawyers I have ever seen. We have worked on many cases together and his input and insight is invaluable."
"Great lawyer. His opinions and advice make obvious his legal expertise and handle on the law. I recommend him without reservation."
"Top-notch attorney. Highly respected in the legal community."
"I endorse this lawyer. Adam is a very intelligent and creative attorney, who puts his extensive experience and abundant energy at work for the benefit of his clients. He is the kind of litigator that you want on your side when you need to fight a difficult fight."
"An extremely talented and well respected attorney in the legal community, I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a lawyer who knows the law and truly cares about protecting the rights of his clients and getting them the most favorable result possible."
"I endorse Mr. Thompson. I've known him for more than 25 years. He is a thorough, enthusiastic attorney, and a creative, out of the box thinker. He has boundless energy and is extremely dedicated."
"Adam is one of the brightest, creative, and successful attorneys I've known. He takes command of the courtroom, is ballsy, and goes after the win like no other! If you're looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and competent attorney who will FIGHT for you, choose Adam!"
"I have worked with Adam numerous matters over the years, both in criminal defense and personal injury matters. Adam is a zealous, professional advocate for his clients."
"Adam Thompson is by far the most dedicated trial attorney I have worked alongside with. I have had the privilege of working with Adam on multiple personal injury trials. His attention to every detail and unmatched work ethic have always led to a great outcome. I strongly recommend Adam for anyone looking for a strong advocate who understands how important your case is to you."
"I have worked with Adam in various cases during his 26 years of practice. He's a very smart and hardworking lawyer who has great creativity and puts it to work for you. He is also very energetic, and relentless in representing his clients. When I need a great trial lawyer in New York, Adam's the one."
"You will not find a lawyer more committed to his clients' causes than Adam Thompson. I have tried several cases alongside him and I can say from first hand experience that his trial skills are levels beyond even our most experienced piers. He has an ability to connect with jurors that is rarely seen in trial practice. Adam sets the bar very high. His passion for advocacy and absolute devotion to his clients is unparallelled. Adam personifies the ideal of the lawyer as fighter, and is an example to be followed. In complex or high stakes cases Adam is the go-to guy. A fearless, tireless, ethical and extremely competent trial attorney."
Arrested? Hurt in Accident?
Get Help 24/7
- Am I Allowed to Represent Myself in My New York DWI Case? Why Should I Hire an Attorney?
- Can I Do a Treatment Program in New York City?
- Can I Use Mouthwash to Avoid DWI in New York City?
- Can the Police Search Your Home Without a Warrant in New York?
- Do You Know Your Rights?
- Do You Need a Lawyer before You're Charged?
- DWI Stop -- How Do I Respond When Asked If I Have Been Drinking?
- Free Report: Who will be on the Jury for my Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Free Report: Are You Eligible for Drug Court in New York?
- Free Report: Constructive Possession in New York - What It Is and Why It Matters
- Holiday DWI Checkpoints in New York
- How Can I Get Evidence Thrown Out or Suppressed in New York?
- How Can You Defend Someone You Know Is Guilty?
- How Long Can I Go to Jail for Selling Drugs in New York?
- How Much Will a DWI Lawyer Cost in New York City?
- How Often Do Medical Errors Occur?
- If a Police Officer Asks You to Take a Field Sobriety Test What Should You Do?
- I Was Caught Smuggling Drugs – Will I Go to Federal Prison?
- I Was Notified of a Probation Violation Hearing in New York. Do I Need an Attorney?
- My Lawyer Told Me to Refuse the Chemical Test in New York, Is that Right?
- New York Construction Sites Accidents: Fatalities and Safety Violations [Infographic]
- Penalties for Alcohol and Drug-Related Driving Violations in New York [infographic]
- Should I Take a Breathalyzer Test in New York?
- Should I Talk to the Police or Prosecutor after I am Arrested in New York or New Jersey?
- The Crime of Rape in the State of New York
- Top Five Mistakes Defendants Make in a New York DWI Case
- Types of Medical Errors
- What Are Pre-Trial Hearings?
- What Are the Penalties for Possession or Sale of Marijuana in New York?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to a DWI Charge?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to New York Sex Crimes Charges?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to the Sale of Drugs in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for Drug Possession in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for DWI in New York?
- What Behavior and Patterns the Police Look for When Searching Out Intoxicated Drivers
- What If the Police Didn't Read Me My Rights before Arresting Me for DWI in New York?
- What Is a Line-Up and Show Up?
- What Is a Misdemeanor DWI in New York City?
- What Is an Arraignment In New York?
- What Is an Illegal Search in New York?
- What Is a Search and Seizure in New York?
- What Is a Sentence Enhancement in New York?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Case?
- What Is Boating While Intoxicated in New York?
- What Is Constructive Possession?
- What Is the HGN Test?
- What Is the Officer Looking For When the Officer Asks Me to Follow a Pen Light?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Cocaine in New York City?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Oxycodone in New York City?
- What Takes Place at a Criminal Trial?
- Who Will Be on the Jury for My Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Will I Be Drug Tested in Court in New York?