Airline Accidents Attorney in New York City
While aviation accidents are not among the most common types of accidents, they often do have a devastating impact on the victim, as well as the victim's family. As they often involve various federal and state laws, federal regulations, international treaties and aspects of products liability law, aviation accidents are among the most complicated to handle. Depending on the claim involved, the Federal Aviation Act, the Federal Tort Claims Act, the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, and a host of other state and federal laws may apply.
Aviation accidents are not only catastrophic crashes that make headlines and newscasts. They also include everyday accidents, such as in-flight accidents, accidents getting on and off planes and accidents occurring while changing planes. These accidents and crashes can happen on commercial planes, military aircraft, private planes, helicopters and other aircraft.
There can be many causes for aviation accidents, crashes and disasters. They include defectively designed aircraft, air traffic controller negligence, pilot and other human error, negligence in the maintenance and repair of aircraft by the airline or a contractor and other types of negligence. A timely and proper investigation will help determine the cause and determine who may be at fault. Having an experienced lawyer handling your claim is critical to the proper resolution of your claim. Our New York City personal injury lawyers can help you get the answers and compensation you need to move forward with your life.
If you or a loved one has been involved in any type of aviation accident, please contact our offices today by calling 855-497-2326 or using our online contact form to learn what our airline accidents lawyers can do for you.
Airline/Aviation Accident Case News
Helicopter Accident — 3 Survive TV News Copter Crash in Brooklyn
Helicopter Accident — Eyewitness News Captures Bird's-Eye View of the Drama
Aviation Accident — TV Crew Survives Crash on Brooklyn Rooftop
Aviation Accident — "I Was Going to Die": Pilot's Harrowing Seconds Before Helicopter Crashed
Helicopter Accident — Pretend Wreck Scary as Heck
Arrested? Hurt in Accident?
Get Help 24/7
- Am I Allowed to Represent Myself in My New York DWI Case? Why Should I Hire an Attorney?
- Can I Do a Treatment Program in New York City?
- Can I Use Mouthwash to Avoid DWI in New York City?
- Can the Police Search Your Home Without a Warrant in New York?
- Do You Know Your Rights?
- Do You Need a Lawyer before You're Charged?
- DWI Stop -- How Do I Respond When Asked If I Have Been Drinking?
- Free Report: Who will be on the Jury for my Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Free Report: Are You Eligible for Drug Court in New York?
- Free Report: Constructive Possession in New York - What It Is and Why It Matters
- Holiday DWI Checkpoints in New York
- How Can I Get Evidence Thrown Out or Suppressed in New York?
- How Can You Defend Someone You Know Is Guilty?
- How Long Can I Go to Jail for Selling Drugs in New York?
- How Much Will a DWI Lawyer Cost in New York City?
- How Often Do Medical Errors Occur?
- If a Police Officer Asks You to Take a Field Sobriety Test What Should You Do?
- I Was Caught Smuggling Drugs – Will I Go to Federal Prison?
- I Was Notified of a Probation Violation Hearing in New York. Do I Need an Attorney?
- My Lawyer Told Me to Refuse the Chemical Test in New York, Is that Right?
- New York Construction Sites Accidents: Fatalities and Safety Violations [Infographic]
- Penalties for Alcohol and Drug-Related Driving Violations in New York [infographic]
- Should I Take a Breathalyzer Test in New York?
- Should I Talk to the Police or Prosecutor after I am Arrested in New York or New Jersey?
- The Crime of Rape in the State of New York
- Top Five Mistakes Defendants Make in a New York DWI Case
- Types of Medical Errors
- What Are Pre-Trial Hearings?
- What Are the Penalties for Possession or Sale of Marijuana in New York?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to a DWI Charge?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to New York Sex Crimes Charges?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to the Sale of Drugs in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for Drug Possession in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for DWI in New York?
- What Behavior and Patterns the Police Look for When Searching Out Intoxicated Drivers
- What If the Police Didn't Read Me My Rights before Arresting Me for DWI in New York?
- What Is a Line-Up and Show Up?
- What Is a Misdemeanor DWI in New York City?
- What Is an Arraignment In New York?
- What Is an Illegal Search in New York?
- What Is a Search and Seizure in New York?
- What Is a Sentence Enhancement in New York?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Case?
- What Is Boating While Intoxicated in New York?
- What Is Constructive Possession?
- What Is the HGN Test?
- What Is the Officer Looking For When the Officer Asks Me to Follow a Pen Light?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Cocaine in New York City?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Oxycodone in New York City?
- What Takes Place at a Criminal Trial?
- Who Will Be on the Jury for My Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Will I Be Drug Tested in Court in New York?