Arrested? Hurt in Accident?
Get Help 24/7
Welcome to the Law Offices of Adam M. Thompson
Experience • Integrity • Determination
When you seek justice, you come here.
The Law Offices of Adam M. Thompson, P.C. is a nationally-recognized, full-service law firm providing exceptional legal representation for accident victims and the criminally accused.
Our firm is committed to providing you with the highest level of legal representation throughout your entire litigation process.
Seasoned New York attorney Adam Thompson, the firm's senior partner and owner, has over 25 years of courtroom and trial experience. He is a well-respected litigator who fights hard for every client, bringing enormous energy, unmatched determination, and contagious enthusiasm to each case.
This is reflected in his excellent results and reputation. He has successfully handled thousands of cases, obtained personal injury settlements worth millions of dollars, and obtained not guilty verdicts in some of the most difficult high-profile criminal cases.
Mr. Thompson is often a featured legal expert and analyst for major television, cable, and radio news media sources, including CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, WPIX, WOR, and more. Click here to see one of Mr. Thompson's dozens of media appearances.
His cases have been profiled in newspapers, magazines, TV, and radio programs worldwide. Please see the representative cases page to learn more about these victories.
Mr. Thompson will directly oversee how your case is handled throughout each stage of the litigation process, carefully reviewing the pertinent facts and law to develop successful case strategies. This direct, hands-on approach means he will aggressively advance your case to achieve the results you need as quickly as possible.
When a case cannot be resolved in the manner he believes it should, Mr. Thompson personally takes it to trial. Unlike many other law firms, who will reassign your case to a less-experienced firm member, Mr. Thompson will try your case himself.
He is committed to representing you with the same zeal and enthusiasm he brings to all of his clients, understanding and fully appreciating how important your case is to you and your family. When you've been injured or criminally accused, you need someone who is on your side, ready to address your needs and concerns. Mr. Thompson can bring you the relief and confidence that comes with fully trusting an experienced New York attorney to resolve your case.
Mr. Thompson is so recognized in the legal community that other solo practitioners and firms hire him to either take over cases for them or take cases to trial for them. Nothing demonstrates higher praise for his skill than having other lawyers seek his help to win cases for them. Click here to read attorney testimonials from other lawyers who have benefited from Mr. Thompson's services.
Mr. Thompson's track record for handling all types of cases is excellent. He has successfully obtained significant personal injury settlements and verdicts for clients in all types of accident cases, recovering millions of dollars for them.
He has also represented thousands of clients in criminal cases and has obtained amazing results. Mr. Thompson will fight hard to have your case either dismissed or your charges reduced, often down to noncriminal offenses that will not leave you with a criminal record.
Check out the representative cases page, client testimonials page, and client referrals page to see specific information regarding past cases, along with what satisfied clients have to say about Mr. Thompson's legal services.
Please feel free to contact the Law Offices of Adam M. Thompson, P.C. for more information about Mr. Thompson experience's in any legal area.
Receive Your Free Consultation
If you would like Mr. Thompson to personally review your case, please fill in the free case review form now. Mr. Thompson will review your evaluation form and respond in writing to your request. If you would like to speak to Mr. Thompson immediately about your case, you can call at any time of day or night to set up a free telephone consultation.
Remember, when you seek justice, you come here.
Don't get caught in the gears of the system—get a winning attorney on your side now!
$1,250,000Construction site accident with head injury
$970,000Auto accident with neck fusion surgery
$550,000False arrest and civil rights violations
$1,200,000Rear end auto collision with back surgery
$1,050,000Girl sexually assaulted in school
$500,000Truck collision resulting in neck fusion surgery
$900,000Worker exposed to toxic chemicals—confidential
$425,000Patron assaulted in bar resulting in partial hearing loss
NOT GUILTYRobbery charges and possession of gun dismissed by jury
NOT GUILTYPress case. Attempted murder charges dismissed by jury
NOT GUILTYPress case. Rape charges dismissed pre-trial
NOT GUILTYSale and possession of drug charges dismissed by jury
NOT GUILTYDWI charges dismissed in 5 minutes by jury
NOT GUILTYAssault with deadly weapon dismissed in 2 minutes by jury
NOT GUILTYMurder charges dismissed at trial. Case featured on America's Most Wanted.
SUCCESSFUL APPEALAppeals Court reverses Court Throws out $500,000 award based on brief.
- Am I Allowed to Represent Myself in My New York DWI Case? Why Should I Hire an Attorney?
- Can I Do a Treatment Program in New York City?
- Can I Use Mouthwash to Avoid DWI in New York City?
- Can the Police Search Your Home Without a Warrant in New York?
- Do You Know Your Rights?
- Do You Need a Lawyer before You're Charged?
- DWI Stop -- How Do I Respond When Asked If I Have Been Drinking?
- Free Report: Who will be on the Jury for my Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Free Report: Are You Eligible for Drug Court in New York?
- Free Report: Constructive Possession in New York - What It Is and Why It Matters
- Holiday DWI Checkpoints in New York
- How Can I Get Evidence Thrown Out or Suppressed in New York?
- How Can You Defend Someone You Know Is Guilty?
- How Long Can I Go to Jail for Selling Drugs in New York?
- How Much Will a DWI Lawyer Cost in New York City?
- How Often Do Medical Errors Occur?
- If a Police Officer Asks You to Take a Field Sobriety Test What Should You Do?
- I Was Caught Smuggling Drugs – Will I Go to Federal Prison?
- I Was Notified of a Probation Violation Hearing in New York. Do I Need an Attorney?
- My Lawyer Told Me to Refuse the Chemical Test in New York, Is that Right?
- New York Construction Sites Accidents: Fatalities and Safety Violations [Infographic]
- Penalties for Alcohol and Drug-Related Driving Violations in New York [infographic]
- Should I Take a Breathalyzer Test in New York?
- Should I Talk to the Police or Prosecutor after I am Arrested in New York or New Jersey?
- The Crime of Rape in the State of New York
- Top Five Mistakes Defendants Make in a New York DWI Case
- Types of Medical Errors
- What Are Pre-Trial Hearings?
- What Are the Penalties for Possession or Sale of Marijuana in New York?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to a DWI Charge?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to New York Sex Crimes Charges?
- What Are the Possible Defenses to the Sale of Drugs in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for Drug Possession in New York?
- What Are the Possible Penalties for DWI in New York?
- What Behavior and Patterns the Police Look for When Searching Out Intoxicated Drivers
- What If the Police Didn't Read Me My Rights before Arresting Me for DWI in New York?
- What Is a Line-Up and Show Up?
- What Is a Misdemeanor DWI in New York City?
- What Is an Arraignment In New York?
- What Is an Illegal Search in New York?
- What Is a Search and Seizure in New York?
- What Is a Sentence Enhancement in New York?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Case?
- What Is Boating While Intoxicated in New York?
- What Is Constructive Possession?
- What Is the HGN Test?
- What Is the Officer Looking For When the Officer Asks Me to Follow a Pen Light?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Cocaine in New York City?
- What Is the Punishment for Possession of Oxycodone in New York City?
- What Takes Place at a Criminal Trial?
- Who Will Be on the Jury for My Criminal Jury Trial in New York?
- Will I Be Drug Tested in Court in New York?